Thursday 22 September 2011

Watch out when you read this!


Ha! I love this sign! It is so true!
It was hiding in one of my quilt books and it is from the shop where I had my very first quilt lessons, about 23 years ago. 
The shop was called 'Stars and Stripes Quilt Co' and was located at Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, Georgia (USA). I don't think it is still there.
But I am still under the weather... ;) 
Need more treatment!

Ha, ik vind dit kaartje zo leuk! En het klopt ook nog!
Het kaartje zat verstopt in een van mijn quiltboeken en het is van de winkel waar ik 23 jaar geleden mijn eerste quiltlessen volgde. 
De winkel heette 'Stars and Stripes Quilt Co' en was gelegen aan de Johnson Ferry Road in Marietta, Georgia (USA). 
Ik geloof dat de winkel niet meer bestaat, maar ik heb 
het wel nog steeds onder de leden... ;) 
Ik heb meer behandeling nodig!

Ciao from Brazil, Hilde

6 comments:

  1. Wat leuk, dit hangt bij mij boven mijn tafel waar ik al mijn quilts maak! Ik ben ook niet meer te redden, behandelingen hebben geen zin, maar het is een gezonde ziekte.
    http://quiltaart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sign is too funny! Really true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat enig, nu het is een gezonde ziekte gelukkig. net zoals al onze virussen.
    En helaas voor onze ziektes zijn geen vaccinaties!
    Groetjes Joke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad there is no cure for this disease, otherwise I never would have met you.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a relive to finally know what I'm suffering from. Well, if there's no cure, why fight it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I love to hear your comments!